1. On the Tools menu, select Accounts to display the Internet Accounts window.
2. Click Add > Mail. The Internet Connection Wizard appears
3. Enter your display name. This is the name that will appear in the From: field in all of your outgoing mail. Then, click Next.
4. Enter your email address. Then, click Next. The E-mail Server Names window appears.
5. Select POP3 as your incoming mail server type.
6. In the Incoming mail server field, enter:
7. In the Outgoing mail server field, enter the name of your outgoing mail server. If you are using our mail server, enter:
If you are using a mail server at an ISP instead of our mail server to send mail, enter the server name they provided you.
8. Click Next. The Internet Mail Logon window appears.
9. In the Account name field, enter your full user name This is the full name of the mail account, including your domain name firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, enter the password for this email account
10. Click Next. The following dialog box appears.
11. Select the appropriate connection method. If you are using AOL, select the Connect using my phone line option.
12. Click Next. Then, click Finish.
13. The new email account is added to the list of accounts on Outlook's Mail tab. Select the new account and then click the Properties button on the right.
14. When the Properties dialog box appears, click the Servers tab and make sure the My server requires authentication checkbox is selected.
15. Click OK to save the settings.
1. Be sure your computer at home is turned off OR you have selected Save Copy of email on the server in your mail settings on your own computer. The reason for that is that if you are downloading your email at home automatically, it won't be there to download when you are at another computer in another location.
2. In the browser address line, type http://mail.yourdomainname (example - http://mail.pawebworks.com)
3. user id is your email address: Example: peg@PAWebWorks.com
4. Your password is the same password you use to receive your email on your computer. If you have forgotten your password, we can give it to you.
5. There are 3 email client choices. We recommend using Horde.
This website was developed for a municipality. Functionality includes design and development.